Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Nothing but the Sushi

Guess what!? the Sushi King RM2 Bonanza is Back again! My frens and I surely didn't want to miss this opportunity and actually went to KLCC Sushi King to have our sushi feast.


there's plenty of people in the restaurant but there's no long queue when we reached there. So we wasnt wait that long before we get our seats. Anyway, even if there's long queue, it's worth to wait bcoz this is actually the first time I go for this Sushi king RM2 Bonanza...hehehehe XD


As you can see that Jack was craving for Unagi....


our group pic


half of what we have ate....

Never been to such a big Maxis Centre before, let's take a photo before leaving, lol


We went to watch movie entitled Surrogate and I finally bought 2 socks to replace my worn out one before going back home. That's it, my wednesday ends here..gonna go to my bed now, bye~

3 comments:

♥ jacqueline ♥ said...

hahahaa.....ah jack said octopus ppl rampas....he tak dapat makan...LOL...so hiong him..stand over there and wait...really deseprate~LOL

sam said...

lol...later will go with wen n shuang...sure i wont miss the chance...beloved sushi i m coming...wahaha

[fong88] said...

maxis centre~~lol