Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm Far Away From My Home!


I'm currently in Sheffield,UK, pursuing my degree while i'm still recovering. This is the updates of first few days of my life in Sheffield.

First of all, this is my room which located at Victoria Hall.


Yes, my bed is larger than the others coz I'm living in the master room!

the very long study desk, which allow me to make as much mess as I wanted.

Next, the room's door, bathroom, and the wardrobe...

The view outside my room's window...not a very nice view though =(

Sheffield Train Station which located nearby Sheffield Hallam University

Bunch of siao kia having their break during the Enrollment day

A very modern and creative fountain can be found in front of the train station.

of course this is me, was touching the icy cold water of the fountain.
what were they talking abt?!

Okay, was having enough fun for 3 days. It's time to getting more serious and start our study.

Lab session on last Tuesday...reviewing some syntax of C++ programming.

Forgot to bring my lunch for the first day to class. Bought a £ 1.70 sandwich from the cafe >.<

BORING lecture!

My lunch! Sorry for the geli looking of my salad lunch, but don't judge a book by it's cover, it tastes fine! =)


TO BE CONTINUE.......


1 comment:

Shervyn Tan said...

so siok!!!!!
I also want to go uk!!!
yr room so nice!!!!
btw, take good care at there...
wishes u well in evythg =)