Monday, November 15, 2010

TARC Convocation

Last Saturday was my Advance Dip. Convocation. It was the first day I return to my college since March 2010. Well, the surrounding of tarcollege did change a little as the '2nd' new building has finished its construction, some stone chairs in the gardens were painted, and some of the walking paths were decorated with stone and pebbles.

- Class of 2010 -

Only few friends were attending convocation this time. I didn't stayed at college very long. Just take a few photos and left afterwards. However, revisting tarcollege reminds me of how worry-free and happy I could be when I was a college student. Time flies and I'm currently a working man. Realizing working life is not that easy, I feel that I need to be more independent than before to be able to manage the obstacles in my career.

I may sounds a little bit emo now while talking about jobs. So let's skip that serious talking and proceed to my visit to Fahrenheit 88. First of all, after the convocation, I eagerly went to the highly publicized UNIQLO clothing store where I end up buying nothing over there due to the overpriced menswear. Only the tees were affordable but I have lost my passion in shopping since the day I came back from UK...muaahahaha

- Fahrenheit 88 with Uniqlo -

Regarding Fahrenheit 88, I can say that it's very small and don't have much interesting shops. However, Pavilion is a total contrast to F88. Pavilion is still very exciting and interesting for me, especially the x'mas decoration which amazed me. Too bad I'm not working in KL, otherwise I will visit Pavilion very often.

- X'mas decoration at Pavilion -

No comments: