Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday Blues? Not at All!

What a surprise to me.. my boss took an emergency leave today which allows me to ease myself a little at work. Anyway work still getting harder and busier than ever, but at least I can slow down a little bit on my work if he's not around =D .

Went through office hours quite easily and went for dinner at Chopper Board @ Queensbay coz HK wanna sell his insurance to randy...and sadly I'm the audience of his presentation...again! After we strolled around the mall for a while and we fianlly called it a day. Gotta go home sleep earlier and prepare for "Tuesday Blues" coz the BOSS is around tmr! >.<


Nice little brownie with ice-cream

 

 The shy salesman and the potential client

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im not salesman..im agent..lol