Monday, July 25, 2011

The Style Guy

I've read an article in GQ few months ago and there was one thing that catch my interest. The thing is about 10 commandment of style. Let's get to the main point and ignore the other 9 commandments - " Thou Shalt Put Your Wallet on Diet", which I totally agree with. I hate the bulky feel of a wallet in either the back pocket or front pocket of my slim fit pants. It somehow looks like my ass has a square growth on it and it's ugly. So, I take the solution given by GQ - using a money clip and a sleek card holder.


The bulky wallet


tada~ here i go...simple sleek and elegant card holder + money clip = man truly in style ; )

3 comments:

♥ shirley ♥ said...

use credit cards, then need not to bring cash out.more stylish like that.hehe.

JayJun said...

If you go makan hawker stall then u can pay credit card bo? In tat case is dumb but not stylish if dint bring cash

♥ shirley ♥ said...

haha...i cook for u la...no nid cash or credit card ok?hahaha