Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pressures of my college life

No doubt, it's time for me to blog again coz I've been a little moody recently due to the excessive amounts of schoolwork. My college life is almost like a repetitive cycle of eat... study... sleep...study somemore, not to mention it's the 10th week of the semester. I barely have enough sleep, and I feel tired easily as well. Assignments, reports, tests, final year project seems like a never ending mission to be completed. What makes me 'tao hin' the most is surely the final year project. The more progress I hv, more problems I encountered. I understand that it's totally normal for a project to have problems during the progression. But there's still something keep bothering me. That is the problems I hv encountered is one bigger than another, until I feel a little bit desperate, helpless, confused when I'm trying to solve them. I feel worse when the problem look impossible to be solved. As time is running out, I begin to force myself to press on eventhough sometimes my minds and bodies are past the point of exhaustion. I really sicking tired of this kinda life...I want hangout with frens, I want shopping, I want movie, I need a break! I want 'you' to get out of my life!!

5 comments:

sam said...

use 1 day to recharge urself..maybe can help u leave the pressure for a moment. after that onli bac to ur work. Gambatte!!!^__^v

Eric Eng said...

i got the same feeling like u.. just say it loudly ... "wHAT THE FUCK"~~~~~ lalalala... FFFFF... gv urself a break, 1 or 2 days..relax urself.. just like me now... hahaha...

♥Me♥ said...

kia~go eat XD

JayJun said...

i hv no appetied to eat at all. my anxiety is way too overwhelming as if Im gonna throw up soon!!

nicole said...

poor little jay jun...i guess i will be like u when i doing fyp..scared