Sunday, August 2, 2009

Having a day off

Finally, I manage to squeeze out some times to have some fun in the midst of my hectic life. I went to FullHouse with frens to have our early celebration of Siew Hoay birthday.


We went there by LRT and surprisingly I found doris gets really LRT-sick. First time ever I saw a ppl who is LRTsick...lol...


This is my set lunch. Chicken chop serve with mashed potato and some vege. It might not be sumptous enough to surprise me but i think it's not a bad dish though. I rate it 6.5/10.


Our group pic, snap it right after we finished the main course and just about to start camwhore.....XD

Yay! we did camwhore alot. Here's the only 6 out of 250 photos. I have no extra time to post it all up. Chen tatt photo is missing because he's having some difficult time over there. He wasnt feeling so well but fortunately he got better after that.

One of the last few shots before leaving...

posing with buzz lightyear....


Battle between Taekwondo blackbelt Master and Donald Duck...hehe


you guys acting skill is way to lousy ard lar. Where got ppl running with hand and leg of the same side going backwards....@__@

We 'flee' to Pavilion after that and ...yea...we bumped into frens there. Having our dinner at 旺角茶餐厅 before going for the movie. The movie was fun to watch, lih fong laugh until almost jump off from her seat...lol. It's called The Proposal starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. If you havent seen it you must see it...that's no way for you to miss this movie!

5 comments:

sam said...

finally, u went out with different gang!
i cant waiting to watch The Proposal...

Danny said...

wth...ppl headache lk hell,u still snap pic...
ish...tis is the 1st pic i took for that day...
although i vomit for 2 times yesterday,,,
but i'm happy with it,,,,kakaka..really enjoy..
haiz,gonna back to my study mode 2ml...hate:(
give me all the photo 2ml ya...thanks...

Danny said...

pai se ...doris here...i was using danny acc to post up tat comment...just realize,...kaka

[fong88] said...

i didnt jump off the chair okkkk..neway, it was a really funny movie..xD

nicole said...

i wan to go full house too....