Thursday, August 6, 2009

My test, My dinner...

I was sitting for a very very difficult mid-term test on this evening. I thought I hv done my revision just enough to pass ald but...what the hell...why is the solution so long and complicated. I can't help doing alot of 'side-seeing'. Please forgive me, I would failed my test if i'm not to do this. I don't wish to side-see also but I really need answer leh!!
Finally,I ended up done only abt 70% of test questions, sigh...i hope it's enough to get me a pass. Alright, now the test is over, which means another 'stone' can be thrown away from heart already. But it's just a tiny little 'stone', i still got a lot of stone to be cleared, which are:
  1. two control system lab reports
  2. control system assignment
  3. communication system assignment
  4. DSP assignment
  5. FYP interim report ---> *headache* >__<

All those big big stones above are to be cleared in 2 weeks time....wow...I can only say my head gonna blow like a fire cracker!!!

Well, there's more things to come other than that. That's my 'appointment' with frens, lol.

  1. going to RAKU ZEN this sunday
  2. frens from hometown probably wan me hang out with them nex or nex nex week.
  3. another gang of frens invite me to go shopping next friday.
  4. classmate is invitting ppl go sing K on nex mon or wed, and i'm still wonder whether i should go or not.

Really busy busy busy....like a bee~ Also, i need money for all this.

Of course I went out for dinner right after the test. Happen to be 'chopped' right on the neck by the restaurant called 趣台北. The taste of food is not up to par yet it's expensive. I'll never ever walk in to that restaurant again.

Pls kindly recognise this label so that you won't walk in the 'black' shop =D
why am I still smilling !? @_@



I'm broke...this set meal cost RM12 !!

Apparently I'm not alone over there...lol

-The End-
~ Thx for viewing ~

4 comments:

Eric Eng said...

hahahaha... but the set meal seems like very nice ar.. boh hor jiak? n where is tat restaurant? kelian kena chopped! wakaka..

JayJun said...

reali tasteless lih..i think you cook cintan mee lagi ho chiak..

Eric Eng said...

hahahaha... cheh gong.. mana tempat ni?

JoJo said...

But the beverage leng holding looks yummy xD