Tuesday, January 19, 2010

the Opportunity

Not long ago, I was telling my supervisor that I prefer not to go for viva (as in getting a B+ for project). Yes. I admit that I was such a coward for getting cold feet about the P&D viva. Well, I've been asking opinion from my sister after that. She told that it was me myself who did the project for approximately 6 months, there's nothing about the viva to be scared of. As long as I'm well prepared for the presentation, it should be alright. I was giving the opportunity to get good grade for project and it's silly to avoid it. So, I've changed my mind then and I email my supervisor the other day.

Finally, I received the letter today and the content of the letter is as follows:



the phrase 'to defend...' looks a lil bit scary for me. Does it mean they gonna attack me with bunch of tough and fussy questions!? Now, I'm getting very nervous !!>_<
___________________________________________________

Today, finished the 2nd paper of the final exam and the good thing is all the guidelines from lecturer were totally spot-on! YahoooO~ hope I done well enough to get an A in order to compensate my GPA because the previous paper is mostly a gone case... Last but not least, Happy 22nd birthday to dear Shirley...may All your dreams come true. Well, excluding that you want me as your birthday gift...lol

4 comments:

♥ jacqueline ♥ said...

hey...i also ada help u make decision why u bo thx me geh...=(...hahahhaa....
what chee want for birthday is u~~~XD

JayJun said...

you juz contribute a little bit of it nia ma...i wan to write those who hv major influence to me de... u thought u really know alot of my secret n can influence me so much meh..ahaha

♥Me♥ said...

sad, i birthday din c u great me =(
anyway, so great to heard that u go for viva! All the best!

♥Me♥ said...

sad, i birthday din c u great me =(
anyway, so great to heard that u go for viva! All the best!