Thursday, January 21, 2010

Say bye to EIS

Yes!! Word simply can't describe how happy I am now. I can now throw away the hyper boring super lame and dull subject - Engineering in Society forever n ever!!! I will never want the notes of this subjects to be appear within my eyesight anymore. Perhaps I should said we shouldn't have this subject to be included in the course. Those management functions..., skills..., motivation stuff and organization stuff etc. is all crap and nonsense. I believe those soft skill is all rely on innate talent and experience, we can not learn all that from a book or classes. Lecturer always encourage all of us to participate in the tutorial session, think critically but so what !? It's after all simply talking...nothing but just talk...we don't even have the chance to practice the real management skill. Even role play is fake and waste of time. Action is louder than words. The only way we can learned those skill is in the future workplace. By going through the process we therefore gain experience incorporating those skill and learned the application of it.

So sitting for EIS exam is bullshit because skill can not be tested simply through writting!! After all it is just my opinion. So don't be offended if you're not going to agree with my view...peace~
___________________________________________________

Finally I get my Fame monster of Gaga...she is one of my favourite idol of the year...



No comments: