Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fifth Reunion

Roar! this is the start of golden Tiger year. I wish everybody have a prosperous and wonderful chinese new year and Gong xi fa cai.

Like what we have done each year since 2006, the class gathering for this tiger year is successfully being held. Thanks to Kang (the pretty organizer) for putting her efforts in order for this reunion to be carried out. We celebrate our 5th reunion with a lot of fun indeed.



All lengzai and lenglui gather at Autocity Seoul Garden, catching up with each other while having the delicious dinner. Of course! there was a lot of camwhore and 'camgigolo' doing their thing also. My favourite photo is the sexy-hot-teacher-wannabe, ms.Nicole with the stick on her hand and the geeky spec.



Now this group of photos is all about the duo. Who makes the best photo of perfect duo!? I suppose it would be the photo of Eric try to poke Shirley boobies using fork...lol



the big group pic of the day...all of us 27 ppl plus 4 extra illegal foreigner....err... I think it should be 4 guests ...xD



few more pics of the day...including the photo of Kang busy jotting down who had paid for their meal already...



here we hv blurry collection....blur but still looking great...hehe



After our dinner at Seoul Garden, we was chilling out at Dream...but my mood is being slightly interrupted by my fren who threw up on my pants. We all got up to the dance floor and begin to enjoy ourselves...but it's really tiring and eventualy I feel like I dance like a moron...>_< haha...
anyway...it was surely a good good night but a bit hilarious...=D

No comments: