Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dimsum Redbox Woohoo Chilis

It's been almost a week since I came back to hometown. As what I have expected, staying at hometown really makes me start rotting. So, I really need to go out with frens to have some fun and...I did...



We went to dimsum opposite KDU to have our breakfast and there's where I realize that I forgot to bring my wallet. of course I rushed back to my home to get back my wallet because I feel insecure hanging out without my license and IC..



our next stop is Redbox...as we belting out our favourite hits for about 3 hours I found that my throat feel a bit sore. After redbox, we went for the local movie 'Tiger Woohoo!'...it was funny, but not as funny as what others had told me.



Finally, we have our dinner and discuss abt HK trip at Chilis, camwhore for a while at gurney drive before heading home.



No comments: