Monday, July 12, 2010

Cambridge

The forth week in UK and I was enjoying my day at the city of Cambridge which is well known as the home of one of the world's premier universities - University of Cambridge. I just realized that many colleges at the city are affiliated to University of Cambridge. I don't know about this before the tour guide told me...but frankly, I don't really care, because I believe that I would never have a chance to enter any one of these leading colleges.

Anyway, this post suppose to describe my experience at Cambridge, so let's get down to business.


What you see is the Mathematical Bridge, the myth behind this...was a genius who built this bridge without use of bolts and nuts. However, it's just a lie coz apparently I can see those black dots (I presume they were bolts) on the timber!


Despite photography was prohibited at Fitzwilliam Museum, we insisted to take our photo.
As the saying, rules are (definitely) made to be broken...!


Believe it or not!? this is where I pursue my degree!



Another Museum...this time around is Zoology kind of museum which displays a lot of animal skeleton.


Million-dollar clock. It's either a masterpiece of art or a piece of waste of money, what do you think?!


we went punting...fun!


King's College


I supposed they must be the top elites of King's College, graduate from any one of the colleges in Cambridge couldn't be easy. I wish I could be one of them.


Before heading home, I was chewing on my sticky and sweet Chelsea bun.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site jayjunavenue.blogspot.com
Is this possible?