Monday, July 12, 2010

My Cooking at Sheffield

Since I landed on UK, I have to prepare my every meal for the sake of cost saving. I think that cooking is fun after I've tried to cook few dishes.


Fried Rice with Egg, Onion, Potato, and Carrot. It was a failure because the rice was sticky. Should have left the rice overnight before frying it.

Tomato and Cheese Pizza with Salad

Cheese Baked Potato - as a snack instead of proper meal

My own version of Vege Lam fan - the taste is nice!

Garlic Tomato Spaghetti with vege again...
Cheap strawberry from the market...only 1.50 pound for 2 boxes.

This is the cheap Haagen Dazs...only 2 pounds...yummy

3 comments:

Shervyn Tan said...

bring bc the cheap Haagen-Dazs ice cream and strawberry for me!!! I want.......
btw, u look like so pro in cooking ady hor, when cum bc let me try the taste...cook for ME!!! hahaaaaa
miss ya =)

sam said...

haagen-dazs very cheap at east country, but very high standard ice cream at m'sia....haiz...i wanna eat cheap haagen dazs...

shuang, we plan to have a 'dai shi hui' when he bac...lol

♥ jacqueline ♥ said...

so pandai cook....my cooking skill drop d....lol....buy me haagen daaz when u come liverpool!!!is a must!