Thursday, August 12, 2010

from Whitby to Livepool

Apparently I've been slacking on my posts. I realized I haven't posted since 12th July. It become almost impossible to post on a regular basis while the assignments are pilling up. However, I manage to spare a moment of leisure under the pressure of my heavy workload. It was pretty nice having my day trip to a fishing port of Whitby. Walking around, sight-seeing and chewing on the popular MagPie Fish n' Chips...what a wonderful experience I had there.

I like blue Sea.....

...Blue sky...

...and the beaches...love everything..

Standing in front of the MagPie Cafe and holding the very big portion of Fish n Chips

it's Whitby lighthouse at the back

this is Whitby abbey...please ignore the silly and a-bit-scary looking smile of mine


No doubt, shopping is another way to put the stress behind you. That's exactly the reason I went to Livepool One and Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlets to spend my money!! Trust me I'm a total shopaholic when I lose myself. Anyway, shopping in UK is a whole new experience for me, because the tempting sales is really cheap!! It's cheaper than what I normally see in Malaysia. For me, clothing stores in Msia have never had a decent sales all along. They are really not generous and kiam siap on the price reduction. I become even more puzzled about ppl calling it a 'MEGAsales' when there were sales in Msia...@_@!?!? Well, I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna miss shopping in UK once I go back to my home country.

One of the popular landmark of Liverpool - Superlambanana

As shown in picture...we were having lunch at RED HOT

OMG the Mussel in Mongolian Sauce is really really delicious...I had 10 pieces of it...I wish I could have more!!

Group pic at Red Hot

Shopping at Liverpool One

the stuff I've grabbed.....

I feel very fulfilling after shopping XD

1 comment:

Shervyn Tan said...

rich lo horr...
Always shop shop shop...XD