Sunday, August 22, 2010

72 hrs trip to Scotland

I was still sick while on the trip to Scotland. I have no choice because I had paid the fees already. Having runny nose on the 1st day at Scotland and I was sneezing all the time at Edinburgh. Quite suffering at the moment but yet an interesting journey. We went to few places including Edinburgh, Inverness, Urquhart Castle, Loch Ness, Fort William, Fort Augustus, Glenfinnan Viaduct, and Glasgow.

Edinburgh: 12 hours in Edinburgh for me is quite boring but the city is simply beautiful.


Loch Ness: Loch Ness Monster !? I don't believe it at all...and I hate legend..


Fort Augustus: We went there just to see the stupid canal locks.



Glenfinna Viaduct: Stunning view...and it's the place to see the steam train that appear in a scene in Harry Potter movie.



Glasgow: Nice shopping experience there =D





p/s: been very busy recently so i have to write a very brief post.

No comments: