Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm Home and here comes the emo feeling

Four months oversea journey ended now. Once again, stepping on the ground of Malaysia, I smell... FOOD!! M'sia surely has the most diverse local delicacies and cuisine, I can't deny it. Laksa, Prawn Mee, Jawa Mee, Cendol etc. those food are simply irresistible. Now, my primary mission is aimed on those food.


The next mission is......looking for a JOB >.<
I was amazed about how time flies. The 22 years of my existence in this world has become part of the history. I am now a young energetic man...ready to go...prepared to venture into new things - the job and the future. Speaking of which, the future is quite obscure for me unless I manage overcome the only barrier in my life. I just don't have the guts. I have fear and I afraid my fear has already became a phobia, as it haunts me in my dream occasionally.

Looking for a helping hand, striving for acceptance...I guess it will turn out to be a futile attempt after all. So, no use struggling, no use being vulnerable, no use looking for sympathy. Because nobody would ever understand. Even if it does, it takes very long time...

No matter what, I just have to hang on and be strong....


I wish there's a time

where I don't need another perfect line
don't care if critics ever jump in line
and I'm gonna give all my secrets away...

by One Republic