Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another day wasted

Today, I ended my class around 12pm. I went to time square with frens for movie...it's movie day!!! I know I've been complaining abt how busy I am. U would sure wonder why I'm still relax and enjoy my life. Perhaps, I should complain abt how busy I 'will' be in the future. This is the 3rd weeks of the semester, sooner or later I will have tones of assignment tumbling onto my way.

I'm a lil bit anxious abt my final year project , as I hvnt started to work on it yet. I feel like I should start to work hard ard at this point, yet I didnt. *I suppose it will be a reali tough semester. Im feeling guilty right now for hanging out all day and spending quite a sum of money. I bought a book frm Borders, an ultra slim white media keyboard, and a mouse pad, which I spend abt 100 ringgit on it. I wasting my time and my parents hard-earn money at the same time. I feel bad....>.< *sigh*


I'm a lil bit lost in my study as well...I hv no clue at all when will I pick up my mind and begin to focus on my study and perform with full force. I hope the passion I used to hv will come back to me soon. What I can do now is to keep my finger crossed and pray hard,hehe..

Well, too all my frens out there whatever you are doing now, holiday-ing, working, dating or assignment-ing, I wish you guys all the best. I understand sometime you may feel sicking tired of your hectic life, but it would feel better if you can get over it, make the best out of it and 'live your life to the fullest'...aza aza fighting!!!

*p/s: sorry fong for copying ur favourite quotation ;p

7 comments:

sam said...

take it easy man! sure you can find ur way bac...wat u need is time but dun take too long pls! we always be wif u..n for sure..pray for u...=)

[fong88] said...

dont feel sorry bout it..just pay me.xD..i wana go out and chill a lil but im too sick right nowT_T

JayJun said...

go where? dont forget to jio me...hahaaha

♥Me♥ said...

I also lost. *hugg* cheer u up XD

JayJun said...

You're relaxing back in hometown ard, how lost could u possibly be!?

JoJo said...

Good luck for your FYP :)

Charmaine Chai said...

5000 words...i knew it...from kok...=.=
AZA AZA!!!