Monday, June 15, 2009

Music for share

Honestly, I have nothing special can be posted recently. However, since my friends were asking me to update my blog, I hv decided to post some new songs for share.

Alright, first of all, let's congrats Kris Allen for crowning the American Idol title last month. His winning song No Boundaries, which is a piece co-written by Season 8 judge Kara DioGuardi. This song has a fine message, i.e. to achieve aspiration. The lyrics may sounds cliché, like 'climb another mountain' and 'nothing's gonna bring me down'. but so what!? this AI winning song, nothing is wrong for it to be cliché...lolz..

Let's move on to second song. It is a mid-tempo song, Fallin' For You by the adorable, bubbly Colbie Caillat. Back in year 2007 i was addicted to the easy-listening, confortable folk-pop music in her album called Coco. Everytime when I listen to her song, I feel like I was walking on the scenic sandy beach, or sleeping below a big tree with the breeze careesing my skin gently. I know it may sounds a little bit weird to you but that's how I really feel, lol. Now, she gonna release her new album soon and I can't wait to buy it, provided that i got extra pocket money lah...money pls luv me!!
The next one is my favourite also, Zero Gravity by David Archuleta. This is an up-tempo, dance song, where you can move to the beat. The melody of the chorus is very cactchy as well, it's definitely another song you can sing in your....bathroom!? maybe...hehe. The studio version of this song is available on the internet last year but it's not an official release. However, the new remix studio version EP, is already released officially on Itunes. It's only available in US, and I have no idea whether i can purchase the song on Itunes in Malaysia?! anyone can teach me?

Last but not least, let's have a little taste of alternative rock. New Divide by Linkin Park, is a original soundtrack of the upcoming summer blockbluster Transformer II : Revenge of Fallen. Don't doubt before you listen to it, this song won't be as noisy as you think. Sometimes, songs of Linkin Park is quite nice and it surely deserve to be in your playlist, hehehe.

That's all for the music I wanna share. If you are interest in the songs mentioned above, dont hesitate to ask from me. ^^

No comments: