Thursday, June 18, 2009

Jac's big meal before 'Puasa'

Yesterday, I went to Pavilion with Jac, Momoko and CT. We were hanging out all day for eating and shopping. Actuali, only Jac & Momoko were shopping over there. Both our dinner and lunch also settle at Pavilion. Finally, I end up spending abt Rm40 for only 2 meals. Anyway, it might be an interesting experience for me to learn how rich people living their 'expensive' lifestyle. hahaaha...
- I like the next 4 photos -




Today didnt reali went well for me. Early in the morning I felt sicking tired. Then I was starving cause I didnt have my breakfast. I have diarrhea as well, I went to toilet 2 times to settle it...lol. I wonder if I ate something bad yesterday. I was very sleepy during the lecture too. Therefore I was falling asleep for most of the time eventhough I trying hard to stay awake.

Well..well, there's also something good today. It's abt the 20 assignments. What my fren told me is juz a hoax. Of course, I hv to blame myself also for misinterpreting the instruction written on the question paper. What we need to do for the assignment is simply choose 1 title out of 20 and form a group of four to do it. However, something happened and I have to leave my original group and join other classmate, by drawing lots. I was a little bit confused now abt the way the final decision is being made (that is draw lots). I tried to voice out my opinion but to no avail... *sigh*...Don't know what should I do now, I'm expecting miracle to happen...

4 comments:

sam said...

the four pictures truely great!!!love it...
u should be more relax after u found that u were misunderstood...take it easy men!!

JayJun said...

but I group with some classmate that im not familiar with T.T... no offence to them...

Mayb it's a good opportunity for me to know them gua...haiz

sam said...

then good...can enlarge ur circle of frenz..

JayJun said...

omg..suddenly miracle happened...I change back to my original group...