Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fun Outing

Hurray, my final year project proposal hv ard been approved by the head of division. What a relief moment i had. I've been worried abt my project title being rejected since there's few students there who have the similar title as mine. By the way, i hv ard done the 1st task of the final year project, now the new task is to complete my prototype in only 1 sem...quite aggressive huh~!? hahaaha...
After getting my proposal signed, i was straight away heading to sg wang Green Box to meet my old friends. I wasn't singing that much at that time, and i was waiting my song to get played but it looks like the song keep staying at the bottom of the list all the time. Thx to someone who always 'jump the queue' of the playlist......*'sweat-ing' =_='''



We were having our dinner at Madam Kwan afterward. I ordered Nasi Bonjori as my dinner which cost me abt RM 21.50 if im not mistaken. What the heck is this Nasi Bonjori so special!!! I can tell you it's just a piece of big chicken leg with a little bit of nasi lemak, sliced mutton, 2 curry prawn. What I can comment abt this is it burned a hole in my pocket indeed.





We were going back to our condo around 830pm and I was exhausted, that's it for my friday. :)

1 comment:

Eric Eng said...

hahaha..i knw u thx to me so much for always "jump the queue" of playlist .. wahahahha.. dnt thx so much to me k, i wil be very shy..