Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Are you kidding me!!?

I'm not quite sure whether should I write something abt it at the begining. However, everytime when I look at it I cant help banging myself to the wall. Well, what is 'it' so excruciating!? For sure it would be my ASSIGNMENT!!!!! Perhaps it may be the most ambitious assignment I ever received. It contains 20 assignments question inside which we have to write at least 5000 words for each of the questions respectively. Are you outta ur mind, mr. xxx!? Who do you think I am!? Robot kah? You should really go making sure that you are able to read ALL the assignments we submitted to you in the coming weeks. If you cant pull this off, then what good is this assignment. If you're not planning to read and assess it thoroughly, it will finally end up wasting our efforts for doing those assignments properly.

Anyway, not matter how much theory and complaint I write over here, it will not change the fact. I still hv to do all 20 assignments...how sad....T.T...Just ignore this post if u found it meaningless, I just need a place to express my feeling and relief my stress...>.<

3 comments:

[fong88] said...

he's just a crazy old folk out there@_@

sam said...

come out wif ur planning dy?
add oil la....

♥ jacqueline ♥ said...

muhahahhahaaaa.......dun worry...i accompany u...a lot of ppl accompany u